Stable and in shape
starboard Wave and WaveLiner are eco-friendly manufactured flutings made from 100% recycled fibres and therefore are the perfect basis for your sustainable packaging solutions.
Wave - extremely resilient
Containerboard has a great deal to withstand when protecting valuable goods against damage during transport and storage. starboard Wave meets these requirements right down the line. This is because it is extremely tough and therefore the ideal basis for applications such as industrial packaging for the automotive, furniture or consumer industries, as well as for electronic device and heavy-duty packaging.
WaveLiner - Twin Talents
starboard WaveLiner is suitable for use as both fluting and a liner and can therefore save valuable storage space.
Sustainable and resource-saving
starboard Wave papers are manufactured entirely from regenerated fibres and are fully recyclable. Adherence to the FSC® guidelines, enables us to conserve and secure wood as a natural resource, which is of major importance for our products. Moreover, the Raubling and Laakirchen mills cover all their heat and electrical energy requirements from in-house sources.
- a stable corrugated profile, which retains its shape
- optimum runnability and conversion properties
- available in an ultra lightweight version
- optimized warehousing - Wave Liner can be used as fluting or liner
- 100% recyclable for eco-friendly packaging
- Fully compliant with VDW standards (VDW = German association of corrugated board manufacturers)
- Industrial packaging
- Packaging for electronic devices and domestic appliances
starboard product folder
English (2.0 MB)
Technical Data Sheet
starboard Wave specification
English (76.5 KB)
starboard WaveLiner specification
English (28.3 KB)