Strong and resilient - the cost-efficient alternative to kraftliners
starboard KraftTop Liners are high-qualitative and 100 % recyclable kraftliner substitutes manufactured from the best recycled fibres and softwood kraft pulp.
A pure surface and high strength
starboard KraftTop consists of two layers. The top one is manufactured entirely from virgin fibres, which provides the paper with the typical characteristics of kraftliners. Conversely, the bottom layer contains selected recycled fibres, which makes our KraftTop Liner an eco-freindly and cost-efficient alternative to kraftliners. Indeed, owing to its great strength, starboard KraftTop can be used for almost all kraftliner applications.
Strong basis for heavy-duty packaging
The ultimate test for any packaging material is its performacne. starboard KraftTop is reliable under great strain and due to its outstanding span compression (SCT values) and tensile strength values in both a cross (CD) and machine direction (MD), protects the content even when subject to demanding conditions. All starboard KraftTop papers possess an excellent burst index, which guarantees robust packaging.
- A high-quality and cost-efficient alternative to kraftliners
- Very high strength due to top burst pressure index values
- Two layers using virgin and recycled fibres
- A pure surface due to virgin fibres in the top layer
- Excellent runnability
- Packaging for heavy goods
- Packaging for food, beverages and fresh products (e.g. fruits and vegetables)
- Industrial packaging for the automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical and furniture industries
starboard product folder
English (2.0 MB)
Technical Data Sheet
starboard KraftTop specification
English (31.2 KB)
starboard KraftTop X specification
English (31.8 KB)
starboard KraftTop C specification
English (75.9 KB)